Volgers

woensdag 12 april 2017

Sketch time

OMG time flies!!
It's time again for a nea sketch challenge on The Outlawz!!
And I forgot to post last weeks card for the sketch challenge , so I will add that also!



Our sponsor this month is Bloobel Stamps. We will have two winners! One will get a $10 prize of digis from Bloobel Stamps and the runner-up winner will get a $5 prize of digis from Bloobel Stamps.
And be sure to check the sidebar on The Outlawz for our monthly site-wide sponsors!

 My card for last week was a funny one!! With image from Bloobel, Desert Safari




 

Isn't it  funny image!! I Love it!!

For this week I also used a Bloobel image , Big present.

 

 

Pop on  over at the sketch challenge to check the sketch and all the beautiful cards the DT made with it!! 

Oh, and we have also a new page added, For Sale!
Here you can add your crafty items you don't use anymore!!
Check it out!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten